Friday, September 28, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-Utah

No seriously, Utah. Luckily, while going through my choices, I did not even have to consider Marie Osmond.

Kimberly Fisher was born September 10, 1978 in Roy, Utah. She is one of those actresses that plays all the little roles that are necessary in shows, like a Geisha Girl on CSI-NY and a Model on CSI-Miami. Her biggest role was on the series Hotel Erotica-Cabo, which I want to say was a show on Skinamax Cinemax, but since I don't have that channel, I can not say for sure.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I dont know here but shes got cool lips

Cinnamon Girl said...

Utah eh? She looks so ethnic for one from the land of Jello and Wonderbread.

I can say that, people, I was born and raised in Utah. Mmk?

And no I am not.

The Rock Chick said...

I actually think Marie Osmond was very pretty until she had that facelift. It's just not at all natural looking.

Jessica

Anonymous said...

I think Marie was pretty hot in her time. ;-)