Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Afternoon Absence

A few, and I mean a small minority of few will notice that the posts have sort of dwindled this week, besides the hotties, I have not offered much. Well, I blame the Ken Howard, who I have been petsitting for over the last week or so. That and I blame My Sister's Keeper, but I will have more on that later.

Its not bad, I sit and keep Ken company, walk him a few times and read my book in AC. And I am actually getting paid, ok its 50 bucks but its still 50 more then I had before. But, did you ever realize how when you have to actually be someplace at a certain time, it seems to take longer for everything to get done before you get out the door? I don't know how Mrs Duck does not manage to miss the train every day.

But, the book is over with, unfortunately, but I will put up a full review of that later. But there you go, an actual afternoon post with a little substance to it.

7 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Sounds like many of my days with the kids in school - not much substance. That is, until 3:30 hits...

Unknown said...

You know, it sounds like a lovely afternoon. I was training all day and it kind of sucks the life out of me after a while. :(

Karen said...

Actually, you accomplished alot if your "guest" is walked, fed, watered and happy!!

Anthony said...

I figured it was blogger fatigue from the marathon thing a couple weeks ago.
Sometimes it's a strain, but a hottie a day ...

Wylie Kinson said...

You have hereby been nominated for a Thoughtful Blogger Award. See my Wednesday post for the banner!
And Congrats on being a thoughtful blogger!!!

Lisa Andel said...

Woot! Sparky that's a hell of an honor, the Thoughtful Blogger Award. You deserve it. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wanted to read that book. Eagerly awaiting your review.

Congrats on the award!