Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blogathon 15.48 All I got...

Is One Fine Day. Now, I am not going to argue, Michelle Pfeiffer is beautiful and George Clooney is his sauve self, and yes I know easy on the eyes. But, we pay all this money for DirecTV and this is all that is on? Even my old stand by ESPN let me down, I like track and field, but I do not necessarily like track and field in Spanish, just because you have to concentrate on it the whole time, as opposed to just glancing up when they say they are on the last lap. So, maybe I need to just stare more at Michelle Pfeiffer.

Nice little quote from the movie:

Jack (George Clooney)-You are an arrogant ball juggler baby
Michelle Pfeiffers character-If you don't want your balls juggled, stop throwing them in my face.

Risque or am I just a manly duck?

5 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

good quote. I need to remember that one!!!

Anthony said...

I'd love to be able to pay for TV only when I'm watching it. Mostly, it's a lot of junk (especially during the day) and I find that I watch less and less as the years go by.

But something tells me that if we could, it would still cost more than 60 bucks a month, so I guess we're screwed.

Tilly Greene said...

Yup, like that one...um, especially when we're talking about George Clooney's balls - I can't juggle, but I won't put that on my resume for the position :-)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Love that line...LOL

Track in Spanish... no, no thanks...

Rebecca said...

I like that movie, but for a one time cost of like 10 bucks you can own it, no need to pay all those extra monthly charges for it :-0

Oh and ya, funny quote