Sunday, June 24, 2007

More Silly Quizzes

Or maybe not so silly, since this first one is semi accurate about the way I have been feeling in life recently. So its not a big old surprise.

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
5.2
Mind:
5.6
Body:
4.9
Spirit:
5.2
Friends/Family:
5.2
Love:
7.3
Finance:
3.8
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


I got this one from Soliloquoy, a neat blog I added to my reader.


Your Score: Orpheus


33% Extroversion, 66% Intuition, 100% Emotiveness, 76% Perceptiveness




You are an artist, an aesthete, a sensitive, and someone who has never really let go of that childlike innocence. To you, all of life has a sense of wonder in it, and the story of Orpheus was written about someone just like you.



When the Argo passed the island of the Sirens, Orpheus played a song more beautiful than the Sirens to prevent the crew from becoming enticed. When his wife died, he ventured into the underworld to charm Hades but, in his naivete, he looked back becoming trapped there.



You can capture your unique world view and relate it to others with the skill of a master storyteller. Your sensitivity and creativity make you a treasure to the human race, but your thin-skinned nature and innocence can cause you a lot of disenchantment and pain. What's doubly unfortunate is that, if you try to lose those traits, you never will, and everyone will be able to tell that you're putting up an artificial shell to prevent yourself from being hurt.



Famous people like you: Hemingway, Shakespeare, Mr. Rogers, Melville, Nick Tosches

Stay clear of: Icarus, Hermes, Atlas




Link: The Greek Mythology Personality Test written by Aleph_Nine on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


And Starr had this one. I am disappointed in the fact that her and I are tied and that we are both not awful enough.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

9 comments:

Erin said...

You don't even want to see my rate my life quiz - I got low to very low on every single one of them :( i can't even pass a freaking quiz!!! Now I'm even more depressed, lol.

rennratt said...

I was sent to purgatory, but only because I won't kill anyone.

Rebecca said...

That's pretty indepth for an internet quiz... :)

I just wanted to stop by and let you know I posted the responses to the TT13 All or Nothing Q's, it's up at Any Apples if you wanna take a look.

Unknown said...

My life is pretty good these days, I rated an 8.6. And apparently, I'm a dangerous person who won't get out of hell anytime soon. I guess that explains the 8.6 rating...

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I am pretty awful actually

Anonymous said...

LOL, those quizzes look like fun! I'm going to have to check them out. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sparky! I added the appropriate h/t link to your blog. I forgot about the other quizzes though--guess I'll just have to saunter over there to take the rest of them (I'll have to force myself, of course, since I hate these quizzes that much haha yeah right! ;) ).

Cinnamon Girl said...

Hush, we are just bad enough! I gotta play with the others now :P

tiff said...

I'm hanging in the second level with ya.

Apparently I'm enjoying my life too much.