Thursday, May 03, 2007

I was just looking for a Golden Knight

and it just spun and spun and spun.

First, this is a post that has it connections to Amy and her Blog Scavenger hunt. Its actually been a lot of fun and a bit more work then I thought it would be. Their is still time to sign up (i think until Friday night) and she has some good prizes. Im in it for the Chick Fil-A swag.
The post itself is a bonus question, which I still don't get since she said it would not include points, but it was right up my alley so I could not resist. Amy's husband is a graduate of a Florida college and the challenge was to find a picture of his schools mascot. So, I found this...


No, she is not marrying the Golden Knight. The page I found this picture on was all about how the wedding was themed based on UCF, including the school colors and the Knight as one of the groomsmen. It sounded nice and all, but it made my mind start to ramble a bit. So, all you married types and those of you that are considering getting married, hitched, locked up, a question. How much would you let your significant others hobby, sport, favorite team, sneak into your wedding ceremony and reception? I myself had a Oregon Ducks rehearsal/grooms cake but I think that was about as far as Mrs Duck would go. Anyone braver out their?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally forgot that I signed up for that hunt. I better go check it out!

Kailani
An Island Life

Valtool said...

Very cool result to the search Sparky! The odd/unfortunate thing is that on June 1 we are officially canging our name from the Golden Knights to the Knights. I don't see the point or purpose unless it's simply to sell new merchandise.

Desert Songbird said...

Oh, my nephew just transferred to UCF - how timely!

I'm a bigger sports nut than my hubby is (believe it or not), and he comes from a rabid Browns/Buckeye part of Ohio. I know you will find this difficult to believe, but there was not one sports-themed item at any of our wedding/pre-wedding festivities! Not even a playing of the Notre Dame Fight Song.

Unknown said...

My bad. I should not have said NO POINTS>.How wrong of me? I think I said no points because someone could easily copy someone elses.. Forgive me, Michael and I should give you a point just for this post..its awesome