Thursday, February 22, 2007

Will they or wont they?

Call me silly, but I am quite excited and intrigued about tonights episode of Grey's Anatomy. Truthfully, I am always excited about this show, everyday I try and figure out how long until the new episode will be on.

So tonight is shaping up to be one of those "very special" episodes. I know I audibly gasped last week as soon as I saw Kyle Chandler at the end of the show. I think he is a terrific actor, check out Friday Night Lights sometime, and the fact that they got him to be on a show on a competing network may not have been the best news for Meredith. Plus, I think that maybe why the producers keep giving Isaiah Washington chance after chance. They dont want to shake up the chemistry that much in quick order.

So, while I am leaning towards 80/20 that Meredith will survive, I will not be stunned if she does not make it. I know others watch this show, what are your thoughts? Well duh, by the way, its one of the number one shows on TV.

9 comments:

Jay said...

I don't watch the show, but...isn't it named after her?

Sparky Duck said...

after her, but also after the brain book I think

Anonymous said...

i'm not going to say...since i know who dies...but i think it's going to be a good episode.

i love love love friday night lights. kyle chandler totally carries that show. he's awesome!

Tug said...

She's going to live, she's got to. I read today that Addison is leaving for a spin-off type show - maybe she dies? Or Isaiha (how DO you spell that)....or George because they didn't fire the dude who's name I can't spell.

Buttercup said...

Oooh, I had a busy day today with my trial and was just blogging when you reminded me that Grey's was on tonight. I missed Lost last night, Grey's and Therapy tonight, today is the last TT... what is my world coming to?

Carmen said...

How can Grey's anatomy go without Meridith GREY. Knew she'd live.

However, the ob doc is getting a spinoff show, I read yesterday.

Christie O. said...

i am probably the only one in this world who doesn't watch this show. lame, i know!!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are Grey's: I cried thru most of the episode. Manily, because I have a Person. And, I would so call her first if and when I have to get rid of a corpse. I even emailed her this morning letting her know how much I love because of this show.

Neila said...

I cry at that damn show every week! I was not surprised they didn't kill her. (How's that for a double negative?) But, I was not expecting them to kill her mom. That was a surprise.

And I have been a fan of Kyle Chandler ever since he was on Homefront in the early 90's. Love him!!