Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Feast #6/#132



Onward to another great serving. Served up earlier because Center City is calling.

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it? I have two scars. One is alot worse, its from where my appendix was taken out. But the other one on my finger is more interesting. I cut myself with scissors while trying to open up a parcel of firewood. On Christmas Eve. While drinking.

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle? I am not much of a miracle type person. But I will say that the fact that I have been able to make many mistakes in my life and still be happy right now is a miracle.

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves. Jay Leno. He's just not funny and his interviewing skills are even worse.

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")? I had this furry stuffed dog, named Le Mutt, but I called him pookie, because I puked on him multiple times and still would not throw him out. I think I still have it.




Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______. I have always thought Christina Aguilera was ten times more talented then Britney.




Find more feasters at Friday Feast


While our questions may sometimes be related to food, the main idea here is to feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions.

Each Friday when you visit this meme, you will find 5 enticing courses for your mind to gobble up:
Appetizer
- a quick, tasty morsel to get you started
Soup
- smooth and warm to soothe your mind
Salad
- a nutritious blend of "veggies"
Main Course
- a hearty portion that is sure to satisfy
Dessert
- light concoction for your sweet tooth

8 comments:

Unknown said...

your main course made me laugh..that was funny!

Crazy Working Mom said...

I agree w/your dessert!

Have you seen the latest Brit news about her going to Kevin's house and then beating up a reporter with an umbrella.

Raggedy said...

I loved your main course!
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Anthony said...

Jay was funny as a stand-up, then he went corporate when (or maybe even before) he got the Tonight gig.

I've always been a Letterman guy.

Paperback Writer said...

Wonderful feast! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Well, there you go. Drunk people should not play with scissors. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I have a giant appendix scar also. Umm....ick....pookie bear. ALthougth, I had my blanky that I never wanted my mother to wash!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Yum yum! I lurve the nickname "pookie"!