Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Denny Green was Right, Super Bowl XLI

Ok, first off, I know I am a day late and a dollar short on this post, but really, the game was kind of lame overall. At first, Tony Dungy looked liked the biggest idiot of a coach in the first 30 seconds, the whole world had been saying, do not kick it to Devon Hester! Hey look there goes Devon Hester 92 yards down the sidelines!

But, luckily for Colts fans and Bears haters like me, Rex Grossman played just as well as you would expect for someone who is following in the great long line of University of Florida Quarterbacks like Danny Wuerffel and the Batchelor. Who by the way shares my birthday and my good looks :)

So, Denny Green, though you got fired for blowing this game and continuing the losing ways in Arizona, on this point you were right. I would think ESPN will be calling again.

2 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Didn't you watch the "Puppy Bowl" on Animal Planet? It had a great kitty half-time show!

Anthony said...

Yep, they let the Bears off the hook ... then they let Dennis Green off the hook.