Sunday, January 21, 2007

So???

What in the world am I supposed to watch two Sundays from now. I hate Peyton Manning, at least as a player, all this pointing and whining and faces have turned me off over the years. Then, if there is any player I hate worse, its Rex Grossman, who is one of the most one dimensional, overrated, useless Quarterbacks in the game. I think he makes Trent Dilfer look like a Hall of Famer. So, any suggestions? A movie marathon? Something on the BBC America? Anything?? Grrrr

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Football season ended yesterday. Now, starts the two-week build-up to America's greatest secular holiday. It's not a game, it's a TV show...Unless of course, you're not watching.

A few cable outlets counter-program for the rest of the country. Keep your eyes open.

Blog said...

there's always something good on MTV.... ;) I don't watch football, and I did just fine yesterday. Just blogged while watching who-knows-what.