Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Infamous Fine Meme/My Fine is 350.60

Ok, I will tell you my fine, and give some of the stuff away that I have to say that I did, and maybe, maybe, you can guess where the rest of the change comes from.

Here's how it works:

You don't have to confess your answers, just the amount of your fine. And NO, it is not PER incident (otherwise, some of us would have totals more than the national debt!).


Bring up that calculator, and get to work!

Smoked pot -- $10
Did acid -- $5
Ever had sex at church -- $25
Woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you -- $40
Had sex with someone on MySpace -- $25
Had sex for money -- $100
Vandalized something -- $20 Dang Street Signs
Had sex on your parents' bed -- $10 Payment for petsitting I'd say
Beat up someone -- $20
Been jumped -- $10
Crossed dressed -- $10
Given money to stripper -- $25
Been in love with a stripper -- $20
Kissed some one who's name you didn't know -- $0.10 Gotta Love Frat Parties
Hit on some one of the same sex while at work -- $15
Ever drive drunk -- $20
Ever got drunk at work, or went to work while still drunk -- $50
Used toys while having sex -- $30
Got drunk, passed out and don't remember the night before -- $20 At one point in my college years it was once a month at least
Went skinny dipping -- $5-
Had sex in a pool -- $20 LOL these seem to go hand and hand

Kissed someone of the same sex -- $10
Had sex with someone of the same sex -- $20
Cheated on your significant other -- $10
Masturbated -- $10
Cheated on your significant other with their relative or close friend -- $20
Done oral -- $5
Got oral -- $5
Done / got oral in a car while it was moving -- $25 Now, to pull off the give and take at the same time would be something

Stole something -- $10
Had sex with someone in jail -- $25
Made a nasty home video -- $15
Had a threesome -- $50
Had sex in the wild -- $20
Been in the same room while someone was having sex -- $25
Stole something worth over more than a hundred dollars -- $20
Had sex with someone 10 years older -- $20
Had sex with someone under 21 and you are over 27 -- $25
Been in love with two people or more at the same time -- $50
Said you love someone but didn't mean it -- $25
Went streaking -- $5
Went streaking in broad daylight -- $15
Been arrested -- $5
Spent time in jail -- $15
Peed in the pool -- $0.50
Played spin the bottle -- $5
Done something you regret -- $20
Had sex with your best friend -- $20
Had sex with someone you work with at work -- $25
Had anal sex -- $80
Lied to your mate -- $5-
Lied to your mate about the sex being good -- $25

Like I said, I would only own up to some, you can guess at the rest. I think I will tag Lady Jane, Margo, Biff Spiffy,and Capt Poopy just because they may do it. If you do complete the meme and wanna share it just send me a note. I love confessions. :) Thanks to Tug and then Blogarita.

While I wont list Mrs Duck's answers, one was surprising, though I still was ahead of her by more then $100 but less then $200.

8 comments:

Amy said...

At first I thought: awesome! Memes. I looove memes! But then I realized: this meme has math in it. And that confused my brain.

I know, I know! I'm not even allowed near the household bills or the checkbook.

Also, there's a lot of stuff on this meme that I've actually done. A LOT of stuff. But I'm not saying what. Or how many times. Because that's part of my enigma.

tiggerprr said...

Wow, you're so tame! My fine was $580.10. And I'm not even remotely wild. :)

Susie said...

Ummmm...we kiss each other all the time and we's both boys, Kimo steals stuff off our humans desks (efurryday), and if nip (canip) counts like pot...well, then catnip alone today would cost us about $100.00! We've never done any of that other stuff cuz we're cats (duh).

Anthony said...

Hmmm ... $385.

C'mon, Amy ... fess up! Put a dollar sign in front of all that "enigma".

Nice going, tiger.

Tug said...

Thanks for the shout out!! And um....should I wait to pick you up on my way to hell?? Mrs. Duck, TAKE HIM OUT, HAVE SOME FUN!! (just joking, really...)

Twyla said...

Mine was nearly $400! I had no idea I was that bad. LOL

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Even nerds can have a bit o' fun! $325.5
:D

Christie O. said...

I was going to list this on my blog but then I thought better of it when my fine started creeping past 500!!! criminy! And I'm not even that crazy! Guess I got myself quite an education in college! hahahaha