Saturday, January 13, 2007

DeLurking Daze

Yes, its another one of those get out and get connected times in the blogosphere. Its National/International Delurk Week. But, since I am so far behind on all the little posts in my head, you will only have to deal with this button for the next few days.

So, If you are out there and you stop by to read, but dont send me little nuggets of wisdom, now is the time, or this is the week, or maybe its now is the week? Well, you can all see I am not going to find myself in writing advertisement any time soon. But, leave a comment if you haven't before, or if you have and you just wanna say, um Sparky, whats with the dogs!!!

Button courtesy of Papernapkin

Scroll down for more up to date posts

8 comments:

Irish Church Lady :) said...

First time here. What's up dog?

Anonymous said...

I prefer to publicly stalk you, so do I still need to Delurk?

Buttercup said...

Sparky - I'm not technically a lurker but I wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Delurk week? If you made that up, that's mad clever. It guilted me into leaving a comment because I have lurkers, too.

Anonymous said...

Um Sparky . . . what's up with the dog?

Kara said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! Figured I'd come by and say hi too! So...HI!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hey, you stopped by my feast, so here I am for the 1st time. There is a guy who writes a column for . . . oh, I forget the name of the paper there, but his name is . . . oh I forget his name, but I think it's Gregg Podloski. Anywho, it's the only Philly connection I even remotely have. 'Acept you, who used a word that made suspect you are male: puke. Thanks for stopping by!

yoo hoo said...

Good morning from Seattle, cruzing through, but de-lurking too! I'll be back again.