Thursday, December 28, 2006

My Easiest Thursday 13 (number #15)


Thirteen Things Mrs Duck did get for Christmas

I know you all have been curious, so links provided where available.

1…. A white gold plumeria necklace She loved her silver one that she picked up in Hawaii,
so I had to get her an upgrade as well.

2. A lovely purple turtleneck sweater from Talbots. Total luck by the way,
they were having a nice sale.

3.The one thing I knew she wanted from Talbots was this Bucket Hat
in black

4.A Handheld Deal or No Deal game,
which by the way took me 4 Toys R Us trips to find

5.I think this maybe Mrs Duck's favorite gift. Well favorite fun gift at least.
Spice girl always said my wife had an old soul.

6.Some special slippers *cough Twlya cough*

7.Though this TV Show drives me nuts,
maybe this board game will give us some hints or something.

8. A Plumeria Sterling Silver Bracelet which took its sweet time
getting here from Hawaii

9.A kinda no brainer since real puppies arent allowed

10. A Pulsar watch with a pink face and little diamonds on it from Boscov's
where I think I got a good deal,
but now I dont want to look too closely at the prices.

11.Oh how could I forget the highly sought after Lucky Jeans,
apparently the only jeans that fit.

So I would say she made out pretty good didnt she??
And now to make it even more interesting, and to extend the list to 13 and beyond, here are some of my Favorite things

12. christmas 005
I Love Roller Coaster Tycoon, the saga continues.

13.christmas 004
My Favorite Long Sleeve T-shirt. I got two from Missouri, one black, one yellow.

13b. christmas 003
My cute little Idog, he dances and lites up.
If anyone ever sees an Icat, let me know I want em both.


13c.christmas 002
The smartest little video game ever

13d. christmas 001
My collection of College apparel grew with a great So Carolina Sweatshirt, a UTEP T Shirt and a Las Vegas Bowl T-shirt,
which went horribly as a game, by the way.


13e. As soon as I saw this I knew I wanted it. My belief in the Celtic spirits is growing day by day and even before all the "fun" with Kittie, I probably would have
wanted this. Though I must say, out of the whole list,
I wanted this medallion the most.

13f.Oh, and I cant share pictures of one of my other great gifts,
since its the one taking the pictures, a splendid new Kodak digital camera,
thats so small you forget its in your pocket.

So whatcha get??

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





26 comments:

Darla said...

What great gifts! I got a hat similar to that one, in brown. It's very cool. :)

Mike said...

A neat list of gifts. Happy TT and thanks for stopping by my blog. As for how the vinyl sounds on the Ipod, I will have to wait to see, my turntable hasn't arrived yet.(late xmas gift)

Caylynn said...

Great gifts! Mrs Duck received a lot of very nice things. :) Your favourites look very cool too.

In response to your comment on my blog, I've never played Guild Wars, so can't compare it to Neverwinter Nights 2. I've stayed away from all the online games, preferring single player RPGs. :)

Anonymous said...

It seems that you both made out like bandits this year :) Great gifts. I would have been thrilled about the Roller Coaster Tycoon game. That is one of my favorites. So addictive!

Chickadee said...

Ohhh, a LOST game??? I wish I would have known about that one. My husband is a big LOST fan. And my best friend got her daughter the ipod dog too. She loves it.

My 13 are up. I moved my blog so this is my first 13 in my new digs.

Anonymous said...

Looks like your wife had a good Christmas.

The iDog is awesome and I didn't even realize they made an iCat. Guess I need to get with the times.

Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

The Ducks did good!

N. Mallory said...

Oooooooo! I love the Celtic cat medallion! I'm totally into Celtic symbology.

I was entirely too anxious to rehang my Bridget's Cross I brought back from Ireland after the move to make sure my new house was protected.

Now my parents gave me a gorgeous Celtic cross tile for Christmas,

tiggerprr said...

You guys did very well this year! :) Lots of fun stuff! Hope you have a very Happy New Year! :)

Twyla said...

Haha...there is a funny story behind the slippers. Ruth at http://ruthspeaksup.blogspot.com got a pair last year from her in-laws that didn't fit, and this year she got another pair from her in-laws. I guess they just don't get the hint. LOL
I think I would actually like a pair. They really aren't that bad. :-)

Angela/SciFiChick said...

I love that 20 Questions game. It makes car rides go by much quicker.

Anna Mary said...

The digital camera is great!!! and how nice are Mrs Duck's gifts!

Happy TT!

Tink said...

Mrs. Duck is spoiled! ;-) I loooove the Celtic cat pendant, Meow Store is great and added to my faves!
Thanks for visiting my tt. All the best to you and years for the new year!

Tink said...

you and yOUrs :)

Cinnamon Girl said...

Lucky jeans are awesome!

Teena in Toronto said...

Looks like you did well :)

My TT13 is up :)

mistihollrah said...

Great gifts.

Sparky Duck said...

Yes Starrlight, well they better be since I can buy 2 pairs of jeans for the price of one of theres.

Anonymous said...

yes there's an i-cat as well as a fish and a penguin.

http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=browse&brand=759&pg=2

Neat list of gifts!
Happy TT

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

I have to check out the idog!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It sounds like a great Christmas! Lots of wonderful gifts. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Boscov! Wish we had one close. We have everything else here but I go to visit my sister in Pa. and go to hers.
Great list of stuff!

Anonymous said...

Wow-sounds like Santa did real good by you guys this year :)

Norma said...

Lucky Ducky--great list.

My TT this week is on new year's finances. And visit my Friday Photo before you dash off.

Anonymous said...

You guys had an awesome day. Very nice!

Happy 2007.

Tug said...

No sewing machine? (still playing catch-up here) GREAT list - do you have any single brothers?? ;-)