Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hmm, ya know whats beginning to irk me...

The fact that people say I am overqualified for the jobs that I have been applying for. Even the fellow that interviewed me today said that, which deep down I do not think is that good a thing. That or the fact that the interview lasted about 15 minutes. One would think that being over qualified is a good thing, because you would not have to teach this person very much to do, since they seem to be coming in and getting it. But, I'm not getting that warm feeling about today, which will mean one thing, I may have to start applying for a job at the (insert a string of explexitives here) bank, doing what I used to do and loathe so much.

Yep, I need a drink and to go bake something really gooey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that sucks when you are overqualified and somehow that ends up being a bad thing. Doesn't quite seem right! I hear ya, UGH.

tiggerprr said...

I am so in your shoes right now. I can't even seem to get the interview at this point. Sorry to hear that it may not have turned out like you hoped.

Anonymous said...

That does bite - you might get off snowing them with - "I understand in the current job environment I don't mind banking on your company realizing my full potential and rewarding me after you realize what an asset I am"?? It's hard to even lateral these days...

Anonymous said...

Coming from a former Employment Manager, I would say that it doesn't look good. Sorry! Hopefully, the next interview will go better. It's their loss anyway!