Thursday, October 12, 2006


Thirteen ThingsSparky got for his Birthday


1…. $65.00 in Itunes Gift Cards. I am an Itunes/Ipod Junky

2.Evanescence-The Open Door. Besides the fact that Amy Lee is beautiful, her voice is spectacular. I really wanted this CD, which says alot since im a Itunes Junkie :)

3.my Precious Brett Favre jersey. I have been asking for this for four years. Gonna break it out this weekend.

4.What looks like a great book and an Imus in the Morning favorite guest

5.I love Vampire books, so I am hoping L.A. Banks will join my stable of authors I already read.

6.I dont even like to watch hockey on TV, but the NHL franchise from EA Sports has been one of the greates games ever created, so I updated my collection

7.After reading this blog, do you think I would miss the opportunity for a Keith Olbermann book?

8. My Oregon Slippers, well a replacement, since the ones I got last year I wore into the ground, until they fell apart.

9.I adore Sarah, she writes more beautifully then she sings. I cant wait to crack this DVD open.

10. The Oregon Yell-o Spirit T-Shirt, though it is a double XXL, I havent gained that much weight, but I see it being hard to return, so this may become a sleep shirt.

11.Free dessert from Famous Dave's Barbeque Ribs and Sauces. This was my choice for a Birthday dinner, and when you sign up for the P.I.G. club, they send you something free on your birthday. Yummy bourbon bread pudding, thank you very much.

12.Woken up in the middle of the night -wink wink, nudge, nudge-

13.A terrific day, where I felt loved and at home, even though the only visitors I got was Mrs. Duck. I am very lucky and I know it.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





13 comments:

Chaotic Mom said...

Woo hoo! We're Philly transplants, too. But I'm ORIGINALLY from Green Bay. GO PACKERS! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, and all I got for my last birthday was a card and $20. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Quite the haul! I love getting iTunes gift cards...they rock! Glad you had a great birthday. Happy TT!

Crazy Fat Chick said...

Wow, I didn't even get a card this year. #12 would have been the best though.

Blog said...

wow! you did really well! :)

Anonymous said...

you make me want an IPOD

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! :)

Unknown said...

WOW! Quite the Bday! I can't even remember the last time I got something more then a card! LOL!

Jay said...

What a haul!

Carmen said...

someone took a HAUL for their birthday. :)

And you and I could form a football team on our own and beat UVA this year. :)

tiggerprr said...

::sings Happy Birthday:: Sounds like you had a good time and got some really neat stuff! Hope the rest of your year is cool too! :)

Anais Nin said...

Happy Birthday!

I'm so envious. I've been wanting an iPod forever, but have never been able to afford one. I realize it's not something I actually need, but I just love electronic toys.

Sounds like you racked up in the gift department. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like a great birthday! I'd be happy with a $25 iTunes gift card and a Brett jersey. Love me some Brett, he's the man!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!