Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Stuff I learned today

1.The Republicans will still stoop to the lowest common denominator when it comes to campaign ads. And surprisingly, it isnt fear, but the good old race card in the Senate Race in Tennessee.

2.Izzy would have driven me mad. Now I understand the guilt when it comes to getting the $$$ from Denny, but seriously, the check on the fridge would drive me nuts. Too easy to get lost, and hey, no one said that you shouldnt collect interest.

3.Politics in PA are quite boring this year. Though that makes sense, since Fast Eddie is an amazing campaigner, and as was said in the Philadelphia Inquirer a few weeks back, when it comes to Santorum, eventually his true personality shines through. (ehem, probably why he is down 12 points)

4.Kittie is very easy to medicate if you sneak up on her while shes sleeping, wake her up and then shoot the medicine in her mouth.

5.Craigslist has already given me more interview chances then any of those other so called "employment" websites.

6. 26 pieces of dry cleaning are very very heavy.

5 comments:

Jay said...

26 pieces - how long have you been saving up? Jeez. Do you get some sort of bulk discount?

Anonymous said...

Love Craigslist! I sell more on there than Ebay and it's free. Sorry I scared the kitty yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Re: #4-I'll have to remember that for the next time my cats needs some meds.

tiggerprr said...

I'm going to have to check out Craigslist because the other jobsites sure aren't doing a THING for me. :/

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Kitty is always difficult to medicate, but it's so rewarding when the meds start to kick in. Liquids are better than pills, but I think that if you put a pinch of catnip into the pill bottle, they won't run away in abject fear.