Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Feast #2

Hopefully the power will cooperate through this whole list, since its like Hurrican Fall out there right now. Here goes...

Appetizer Whats your favorite beverage?

Mountain Dew would be my pick for this one, just because it covers so many bases. It gets the caffeine that you need, quenches your thirst and can be sampled 24 hours a day, unlike Martinis.

Soup Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

Hmm have to think, since i use the laptop 99% of the time. An Oregon Duck stuffed mascot doll. The connection bridge to update my ipod. A berry candle.

Salad On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

8. Do I use a white lie or two now and then, yes. Do I sometimes say the laundry is done and then scramble around after talking to wifey to get it done, yes. Do i tell the big lies, helllll no

Entree If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

My goodness, odd question. The first one that pops into my head is New York, since everytime I have been there I dont remember anything New. I would probably rename it Manhattan, since thats the part everyone knows.

Dessert What stresses you out? What calms you down?

There are plenty of things that stress me out, though the lack of a job has been a constant. My biggest stresser now is visits from my family. The Ipod really really loud on my way to the airport to them up. Kittie kisses help too and Mrs Duck scratching her nails in my head works as well.


If you join in drop me a line and ill save ya a seat at the table.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice feast. :) I'm like you - I tell little white lies, but nothing big.

I like your main course. So many of the places in North America with "new" in their names were new when they were founded, but they certainly aren't new anymore.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

You can't have a martini at any time of the day? oops... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Pretty good feast.

Thanks for stopping by mine.

Anonymous said...

Great feast..thanks for participating

tiggerprr said...

I agree the jobless thing is a bit stressful. I keep hoping to remedy it... :/