Friday, September 15, 2006

A Hottie 2fer, Including one for the Ladies

Well, its seems that I have fallen behind on the hottie of the week, so I am going to give you a two for one. And, it certainly is a deviation from my normal category of chicks, since one is a dude. Yes, Ladies, one for you as well. And all with a philadelphia flavor.

Our 1st is AJ Feeley. Back with the Eagles this year, I remember him from Oregon back when Joey was at QB. Mrs Duck remembers him because she used to stop in front of the TV set when he was playing, apparently he is still cute. When I told her he was back with the Eagles, she stopped and gave an mmmmm noise. I just think he's better looking then Koy. But, I am better looking then Koy...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then there was Heather. Our second hottie is Heather Mitts who makes Sporty Spice look like a German Shepherd. Blonde and Fit, now living, or at least last I heard living in San Diego, coincidently, her and AJ are a couple. Imagine the kids these two will have.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

so you see I can be an equal opportunity lover of the flesh. Ya love me dont ya?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments: