Thursday, August 31, 2006

Last Hottie of August-Angela Keathley

Ok, so she is not really an unknown hottie. She is a member of the dynamic duo of cheerleaders that was caught in that bar in Tampa, um hmm, checking the oil. Though really, I dont know why in the world this poor darling would have been fired. She was not the one that did the punching, Angela was just an innocent "toilet" stander. And, I blame the Hollywood for this whole thing anyway, since its obvious that the two Topcats were just trying to live up to the image of cheerleaders portrayed in The Replacements

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks to Deadspin.com for reminding me of this story. I went back in time and checked out both culprits and honestly, I dont get why some people say she has a "butter" face. When I was single, I would not have kicked her out of bed for eating crackers.

Oh and here's a recap of the story

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.