Friday, August 18, 2006

Icky Shuffle

Titled in honor of the fast approaching and always damned exciting football season. But, I digress, here we go with Friday's 10.

1.Come & Talk to Me-Jodeci (U&I)
2.Mystery-Indigo Girls (swamp ophelia)
3.People Get Ready-Alicia Keys (Glory Road Sdtrk)
4.Ave Maria-Perry Como (Twas the Night Before Christmas)
5.Gin & Juice-Sublime (cover bootleg)
6.All I ever Wanted-Jim Brickman
7.University of Delaware Fight Song
8.Existentialism on Prom Night-Straylight Run (MTV Live)
9.Seein Red-Unwritten Law (Elva)
10.All I want is You-U2 (Rattle & Hum/Reality Bites Sdtrk)

Favorite Song:Existenialism on Prom Night-A beautifully written song, very light on othe music beyond a piano, except it builds as the song goes along it something more, with the cathartic chorus at the end. the perfect song for teen angst

Least Favorite Song-All I ever wanted. Yea, I dont think I have ever listened to the song all the way from start to finish, so I dont even know why its there.

Favorite Album-Since theres not many albums really listed, alot of these songs were bootlegs or single releases, I would go with Rattle & Hum, by a hair over Swamp Ophelia. Just skip the songs that The Edge sings.

Saw Live-Indigo Girls (1992) U2 (2006) & the University of Delaware Marching Band (1991-1995)

0 comments: