Friday, July 28, 2006

Apt 2024 Random Friday

I thought this was a great idea, so I joined in on the fun, whether they wanted me or not. :P Apt 2024 Random Friday Story Weather

My 10 for the Day


1.Lullabye-Sean Mullins
2.Mr Brightside-The Killers
3.Goodbye Yellow Brick Road-Elton John
4.Cry 4 U-Jodeci
5.Couldve Been-Tiffany
6.Walk On-U2
7.98.3-Itrip Station
8.Take me Home-Phil Collins
9.Everybody wants to Rule the World-Tears for Fears
10.William Tell Overture-Boston Pops

Favorite Song:Walk On-U2. The timing of the song was perfect, and it really helped to build up peoples low emotions after 9/11

Favorite Album:Since the U2 one is a Live Single, it doesnt count, so I would have to say Elton Johns Greatest Hits. Not the best for fashion, but how could you go wrong with any album that contains Daniel.

Seen Live-U2 & the Boston Pops and no not at the same time

Join in if you wish, and skip over to the other blog to see some other lists

0 comments: