Thursday, April 13, 2006

Lost in Lost

Alright I have really been trying with this television program. What can I say, I am one of those linear people who likes things to go from point A to point B, especially when it comes to my television watching. A bad guy does something, gets caught and while he may or may not be punished, we at least know he or she is the bad guy. Your sitcoms with the crazy kid thinking of stealing, and all the wacky fun that ensues!

Now of course theres lost, which is nothing linear at all. Heck, alot of the plot is told in flashbacks for petes sake. But as I have said before, and might be repeating myself again, people like to have at least something resolved. It doesnt have to be the main plot, but goodness one of the satellite off shoot plots that could be giving us information in regards to the Island, it would be nice if they wrapped one of those up at least. Because right now, Im thinking the damn thing is like Supermans Bizzarro world.

0 comments: