Tuesday, November 16, 2004

My Eagles Rant

Ok it finally dawned on me why I really still dislike Philadelphia Eagles fans. They try to treat themselves as some small town bumpkins from Norman Oklahoma. On what 6 oclock news broadcast would we waste anytime on the fact that the Eagles are playing on Monday night against a hopeless Dallas Cowboys team? On another network no less? C'mon, you are the 5th or 6th largest city in the country, act like it. I can understand the playoffs, but I might have been able to throw a touchdown or 2 against that Cowboys secondary!

On a bright note, that one play that Donovan made in the 3rd Quarter was amazing, scrambling for his life and then finding the underused Freddie Mitchell? Now that was pretty cool.

Got the bedroom furniture today for the new place. I would post it here, but I can't find the blasted digital camera!

0 comments: