Monday, November 08, 2004

Doom in Eagle Town

Now, you would never think that any team was going to win 16 in a row in one year (though some Eagles fan actually thought it might happen), so it should not be surprising when a team finally loses one game. But I know how Philadelphia fans always seem to be. They are probably already plotting doom and gloom scenarios, even though there team is still the best team in the NFC. It maybe just a curse of getting let down so much in this town, but I can just hear WIP already.

Now I was already to pile one myself, but then my team, the Giants, went out and lost ugly to the Bears. The Bears??? They are pretty terrible, but I guess a blind squirrel can find a nut sometimes. Though if you look at it, the Bears have Craig Krenzel at QB, and all he ever does is win football games, as all of my Buckeye fans out there would know. There is something good to be said about managing a game

0 comments: