Friday, October 15, 2004

Off to St Michaels

The gf has a work conference in St Mihcales, and I am tagging along, since the hotel has a TV and she does not like driving those long distances by herself. I am self medicating myself with advil and Claritin-D, so I should get thru pretty well. Did you know that claritin D has 4 times the nasal decongestant that Day Quil has. It just does not have a fever suppressant or cough suppresant. I think that the fact that my cough is tied to nasal drip and the drip is drying up with the decongestant, thats a pretty good deal.

Miami escaped again last night. I want to know what deal with a devil that coach made, because they always seems to get thru by the skin of there teeth time and time again. And, um Mr. Berlin, I think God was alot busier than worrying about whether you beat Louisville last night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you moved to Philly!! When did you move? Do you like it?

I haven't talked to you in forever!!!! What's going on?

I hope everything is well.

- Jen