Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The mojo is back

Ok its a corny start, but I am here, tanned, well rested and a tad bit poorer after an awesome trip to Walt Disney World. How many of you are jealous that I was swimming every day last week? I thought so.

And now we start one of the best times of the year. The election is almost under 20 days and we still have no clear cut leader. The Yankees are playing the Red Sox's in playoff baseball, and the stores are starting to sell apple cider. Aint fall grand??

2 comments:

MissMargo said...

Best thing about fall: Leaving the windows in your bedroom slightly opened so your bed becomes the coziest place on earth.

Worst thing about fall: Trying to pry your cozy ass out of bed in the freezing cold morning!

Sparky Duck said...

Meems-It has to end sometime, I mean the evil empire of the Bronx can not last 4ever. Have some compassion!

Margo-try and do that after a weeks vacation (not that I did, but I feel sorry for the gf)