Thursday, September 30, 2004

Reviews of debate

ok so this is not the most partisan expression, since its stolen from the Kerry-Edwards blog, but Joe Scarborough is not the most liberal commentator in the world so i will take it
The First Reviews are In
The first reviews are coming in, and they're great!


“As far as the debate goes, I don't see how anybody could look at this debate and not score this a very clear win on points for John Kerry." -- Joe Scarborough


"I thought the President was repetitive and reactive." - Kate O'Beirne


"It was John Kerry's best performance ever." -- Joe Scarborough


“The president was remarkably angry seeming"—Mark Halperin


"Bush appeared perturbed when Kerry leveled some of his charges, scowling at times and looking away in apparent disgust at others." Milbank and VandeHei


ABC POLL ON WHO WON DEBATE:

Kerry: 45

Bush 36:

Tie: 17

Ok now I am a teensy-weensy bit excited

3 comments:

Beth said...

I must say that I was pretty excited when I read people's reactions to the debate this morning too. And the polls made me really excited!

Sparky Duck said...

I am eager to see the polls on Sunday to see if anythging has changed

Beth said...

True, it will be interesting. Hopefully the only change will be that Kerry gets more support!