Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Eagles/Vikings

Well, something odd happened yesterday for a Giants fan, but I actually rooted for the Eagles last night. Ok it was a selfish effort because I needed 22 pts to win my fantasy football game this week and I have McNabb and Westbrook, but I have never really liked the Vikings anyway, or at least that is how I can sell it to myself. They did look pretty impressive, though the game was a little bit ugly and sloppy. Philadelphia Inquirer Bill Lyon | Reversal of fortune suits BirdsWatched the whole thing, which was good since it caused me to get a good nights sleep. I have been tossing and turning too much so far. Everyone says its because I have not been doing too much during the day, but my motivation does not kick in until like 1 pm, whats a boy to do?

0 comments: