Thursday, September 13, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-Oklahoma

I know that I have no love for the Oklahoma Sooners. Heck I have crunched them a few times in past posts, but Sooner Football is just one small part of the state. They also have some lovely women.

Kristen Chenoweth
(yes I have shown her picture before) was born in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma on July 24, 1968. She is a well known Broadway Actress, though some of her movie choices were less then stellar, like RV and The latest version of the Pink Panther. I know her best for her two year stint on one of my all time favorite shows, The West Wing.


5 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

hummmma hummmmmma hummmma WOOOOOOO

yeah baby... now that is a woman!

Valtool said...

Yeah, she's known for some Broadway stuff, in particular, she is the original Galinda/Glinda in the Broadway version of Wicked! which is a favorite here in the Christopher household.
She's also done a bunch appearances on the Ellen talk show.

Desert Songbird said...

Always surprises me when a woman of short stature and petite size has such a large rack - makes me wonder how she keeps from tipping over.

Anyway, I loved her character on TWW - her little girl voice was no nonsense when she was dealing with Leo McGarry and the other members of the senior staff.

the Book of Keira said...

Okay, what's the deal with all the blondies???

Humor me and get me some extremely hot brunette up here.

Although even for a blond, Kristen Chenowith is pretty hot.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I just saw her in Running With Scissors Thursday night. She is quite funny IRL too. Saw and interview and she seems pretty real for a celeb.