Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blogathon 10.48 Reader

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel sorry for anyone that has a couple of us blogathoners in there Google Reader, or whatever reader they have for there blogs? I mean, when you see 100+ its daunting, I would think that the combination of 2 blogathons making about 100 posts, plus the regular weekend stuff will make it almost impossible to catch up. I see alot of "Mark as Read" happening on Monday. C'mon, don't roll your eyes, you know you are guilty of it too from time to time. It is the easiest way to get all caught up. You just miss some jewels along the way.

Ok, sinuses are clearing from the new cat litter, I know everyone was concerned. Back on track.

4 comments:

Tilly Greene said...

I mainly use bloglines...less stress :-)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

well sure you can do that.. no problem


(we won;t let them know that you would never do that with The Couch...heheehe)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I'm getting used to the 100+ thing. It's coming home after five days to 1000+ that's a bit daunting!

Rebecca said...

Or they're like me and will go back wayyyyyyy after the fact and just comment blast you! haha :P