Sunday, January 29, 2006

Balsamic Chicken

Well, as you probably can tell, the interview did not go off as well as I would have hoped, since there was no whooping of victory or anything like that, but at least I got my big toe out there. Though it would be nice if someone wanted my whole foot.

Rachel Rays Dinner in the Fast Lane was excellent tonight, Balsamic Rosemary Chicken and Raviolis, though I have finally figured out Rachel. She keeps it to 30 minutes by not mentioning anything having to do with cleanup. Smart on her part, since by now she probably has some low level sous chef who can do that now.

Must Love Dogs (2005) was not as bad as I thought it would be. It was John Cusack at his most neurotic, and while I really am not a fan of Diane Lane as an actress, just something about her, she is very very easy on the eyes....

0 comments: