Thursday, November 04, 2004

Looking forward again

Ok I am basing this post on a coment I made at Everyday Margo. I do think I have gone thru the many stages of mourning, froms shock, to despair, to anger, and now to resolve.

So what does this all mean, besides chuckling at posts in Wonkette? WEll for me a few things going forward. Making sure Fast Eddie stays governor, unless he has some higher aspirations. Finding a awy to get that televanhelist disguised as a Senator, Rick Santorum out of office. And maybe finding someone who is not totally corrupt to be the mayor of the fine city of Philadelphia. Oh and cooking a huge Christmas dinner, moving and finding you know a job before the BOA gods income stream runs out.

Pretty full plate if you asked me, hmm though we may need some organization

0 comments: