Tuesday, September 21, 2004

WIMBLEDON the Movie

WIMBLEDON Saw this one over the weekend, gotta say it is good for both guys and girls. Not only is Kirsten Dunst pretty hot, and I am sure the other guy is not bad for the ladies, but it also mixes the romance angle of a movie very well with a sports movie. Plus it is by the company that put out Notting Hill, 4 Weddings and a Funeral and Love Actually, and those all were really good flicks. So I reccomend this one as well. Wow, 2 good movies in a row, I should start writing a column, or buying a lottery ticket.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I've heard lots of good things about Wimbledon, I think I might just have to go see it!

Sparky Duck said...

Oh I would highly recommend it, but I am a bit of a sucker when it comes to those movies, tho I did not cry like the GF